View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:37 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Miraculous Ladybug RP (W/ OCs // Limited amount of hero and villian spots open)

Villian name: Jack Rabbit(most call him Jack or Jax idk why)
Real name(can be secret): Alex
Kwami name: Katelyn
Kwami personality(can be TBRP): TBRP
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): Carrots
Kwami gender: Female
Kwami appearance: Brown rabbit with dark brown eyes
Villian personality(can be TBRP): sneaky, can hide actual personality and really good at acting, the rest is unknown
Civilian personality(can be TBRP or secret): same as above
Backstory(not required): None
Villian/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): Rabbit
Villian costume appearance: Brown rabbit costume, with ears and tail.
Civilian appearance(can be secret): Natural black hair that is dyed dark blue and dark brown almost black eyes
Villian weapon(and what it can do): A watch thingy, it hypnotized you and you faint, but when he's defeated or deactivates you... Un... Faint... So basically don't look at the stopwatch
Villian special power(and what it can do): idk what it's called but he can either hear something really far away or project his voice for Paris to hear for five minutes
Villian miraculous(and what it looks like): The stopwatch, it's golden, the numbers on it will slowly fade until there is nothing left.
Other: He will run for leader thing cuz why not XD
Questions:No
Mention me:No
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.