View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow bit her lip and laughed excitedly, "Wow, sugar. You sure seem to get riled up quickly, huh?" She suddenly realized she only used terms of endearment to those she was trying to annoy. She took a breath and continued, "You know, turning your back on others is not considered courteous. I personally think that courtesy is for the weak. How can you be strong when you're worrying about others? Honestly, I think clan cats are so soft these days." She hummed until it turned into a song, "Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise..." She forgot many of the lyrics, but sang the ones she remembered, "Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it... Oh, all these minutes passing, sick of feeling used." She hummed the rest, her head hurting from all of the loud noise. She could only be obnoxious for so long. She raised an eyebrow at the other cat, wondering how she would react.
CASTLE!!! )
Halfheart left ear flicked and grunted but strangely she did enjoy Nightshadows singing it was one of the things she enjoyed " what others think is weak might actually be strong . And heh you know I don't know if this would make any difference what's so ever to our situation but nice song " she meowed with a small smile making its way on her muzzle it she let out a sigh and strangely started to hum to " don't wanna hear about it every single ones got a story to tell every one knows about it ... And if I catch it coming back my way I'm gonna serve it to you and that ain't what you wanna hear but that's what I'll do " she sang she just couldn't help it even though it was completely different she felt better after that for some reason.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )