View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
"Maybe I do," Nightshadow said, adding plenty of sass into her tone. She smirked as she saw the other cat's anger. She couldn't quite pin down why she loved making others angry, but she assumed it was because it made her feel somewhat powerful. That she could control people's emotions, that she could manipulate people. "What's it to you?" Nightshadow mimicked, remembering her own frustration when this was said. She made sure to raise her tone into a high-pitched, mocking tone. Suddenly, she wondered exactly how angry she could make Halfheart. She decided to stay away from sensitive topics, so she would make the other cat angry and not sad. Nightshadow gnashed her teeth, making sure the clicking sound of it reached Halfheart's ears. When she had finished making annoying noises, she shook off her fur violently, letting it puff up and send hairs flying around her and Halfheart.
Halfheart growled this made her dislike Nightshadow even more she was on the verge of hating Nightshadow. The she cat averted her gaze but then winced at the clicking sound that the other warrior made and growled then she sneezed from the hairs that the she cat in front of her shook off , her body felt like it was on fire as she was that angry how in silverpelt can others stand her? I probably won't calm down till moonrise . Halfheart lost it she hissed now barring her teeth at Nightshadow " it's a kit thing to do to be so obnoxious to others ! It's called courtesy . I show it by keeping to myself " she meowed her tone was stern her tail flicked a few times her eyes showed anger but she didn't act upon her anger .her whiskers twitched and she turned around now sitting down facing the other direction of Nightshadow her ears points forward , trying to focus on anything else other than the warrior behind her . She suddenly felt really warm the heat from other warriors now colliding with her own body temperature from being angry .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 10th, 2018 at 05:49 PM.