View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:30 PM

Default Re: A Pokemon World -Private RP-

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
((Actually pokemon can die of age. I just forgot it was age and not damage))

Schuyler bit her lip as Chase hugged her and Mako patted her head. She nodded as Chase spoke. "Thank you both..." Her eyes widened as he kissed her cheek, and she blushed a deep red. She lightly touched her cheek, her eyes wide with wonder. She then noticed laughter in Aura's eyes. She glared at the Lucario and went over to the bed, putting her poke balls in her trainer bag before putting the strap on her shoulder. Vopa climbed up her arm and settled on her shoulders.

She turned to Chase. "I... I'm ready... if you are..."
Chase was talking with Mako as Schuyler was getting her things ready, it sure wasn't everyday that you saw a trainer speak sign language with one of his pokemon, to simply learn her, their bond needed to go much farther than the one a normal pokemon and his trainer shared and whenever he told her a joke and she laughed at it, it was pretty cute, she couldn't make a sound, but her hand covered her mouth and she shook from her 'laughter'. As he heard Schuyler tell him she was ready, he nodded at her and got up before he left towards a huge hotel.

As they got in, he held the girl close to him and made it over to the lobby where he asked for a room, still holding her hand, he was handed a key and took the elevator to the highest story the hotel had before he made it to their room, it was huge and had two comfy-looking beds.