View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2018, 04:36 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Miraculous Ladybug RP (W/ OCs // Limited amount of hero and villian spots open)

Hero name: Pyra
Kwami name: Drakke
Kwami personality(can be TBRP): tbrp kinda
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): the square single-serve ramen you get in plastic.
Kwami gender: male
Kwami appearance: in hero pic
Hero personality(can be TBRP):As Pyra she’s more bold, and much more of a trickster. She likes to steal stuff and move She is notorious for getting distracted by little things, but is really good at noticing the little things.
Civilian personality(can be TBRP): Abby is caring towards others, inherently shy, but she learned that it’s easier to make friends if she puts herself out to make friends. She tries to make others happy to the point of carrying a thin travel blanket in her backpack in case someone gets cold, and always has snacks/food in one of her pockets. She has a habit of collecting sticks and has a quite interesting collection at home. Also has ADD, which she takes medication for, and a habit of moving things around with other people’s stuff to see if they notice.(mostly pens/pencils and papers)
Backstory(not required): She was a transfer student from America several years ago, and is still fluent in French. She just...makes a few more references than they might know.
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): dragon
Hero costume appearance: bop
Civilian appearance: bap
Hero weapon(and what it can do): whip(seen in hero pic) grabs things and stretches in length similar to Ladybug’s yo-yo
Hero special power(and what it can do): Dragon Roar: cone of hurricane-speed wind and sound that temporarily deafens/stuns/blows away anything in its path. It can sometimes uproot trees at close range and throw cars. more than slightly destructive.
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): bracelet that turns into arm guard(seen in pic) the golden stones turn black
Love interest: wanted
Other: EVERY GIRL HERE HAS YO-YO REMAKE
Also she’ll be running for jury
Questions: Age? And is there a collective school?
Mention me: @Boba Fett

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Last edited by Rivergold; February 7th, 2018 at 08:07 PM.