View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2018, 06:15 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw thought over her mentor's words. She supposed as the leader of the clan, he had a lot of responsibility to the cats he led. There must be a lot of pressure to be ok, even if he didn't feel it, to let other cats have healing herbs at the cost of his own health. She thought for a second about how lonely it must be, living somehow above the rest of the cats of the clan. "I guess that makes sense..." The black shecat's eyes trailed off, looking at Goldenstar's back leg. "But it also doesn't make sense for you to get more hurt..." Nightpaw's voice tailed off as she thought silently for a second. Then her ears perked as she had a thought, and quick as a flash, she dove underneath Goldenstar and stood up straight, lifting the leader on her back. "Now this does make sense!" The shecat meowed triumphantly, padding toward camp. "Look Goldenstar! It's like how we met, but backwards!" she meowed happily, puffing as she journeyed on.
Goldenstar simply shrugged, not knowing how to explain it. He already knew how Daydream was mad at him about the war, and that made him feel even worse. “Hey, I don’t try to get hurt,” He said, smiling, though it was more forced then anything. He watched the She-Cat, and, honestly, a yelp nearly escaped his mouth, but he ended up laughing instead. “Now this is something you don’t have to do,” He said, though he was smiling. Nightpaw, well, he couldn’t describe how amazed he was, how she could do this. Not that it was out of the range of possibility, it was just sort of unexpected, to say the least. Nodding as Nightpaw spoke, “Well, I suppose so,” he purred.