View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 04:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
[ @Lonestar23 I didn't know if you want me to start yet, if no then just ignore this ^^ ]

Snowpaw limped into his the Medince den, avoiding any other patient's direct gaze. His body ached with pain, however he felt numb against it. It was the least of his problems. He shouldn't have been surprised, he should have at least heard the Shadowclan warrior. His wounds weren't lethal, luckily. A apprentice had joined in before it could get any worst, Snowpaw still had to thank them. If he ever could. He lean gently against the wall, standing out like a black sheep in the herd. He was still replaying it in his head, his face turned into a scowl that was rarely there. The tom was hesitant to even be here, Caliapaw had worst injures to deal with. Only his left side was scratched up, his right shoulder however was worst than that. Snowpaw could still heal the yowl of the Windclan and Shadowclan's leaders. He had been so worried about the war, thinking about it and when it happened.. he was blank. He had no idea of what to do. Snowpaw knew he wasn't a great fighter by long shot, it didn't mean he wasn't that bad. Soon his shoulder pain became too much to just ignore, he fidgeted a little in discomfort and pain.
The blonde she cat turned around, stressed as she heard pawsteps entering the den. Oh… that’s just… perfect. Closing her eyes for a moment, Caliapaw took a deep breath and then approached her brother, swallowing hard in order to keep from yelling at him. She wanted to yell at both of them for being stupid, and taking on fights they couldn’t handle. Or at least, Doepaw had. Snowpaw looked like he was going to be okay, this was something she could deal with. ”Don’t move. I’m coming right back.” These instructions were aimed at Thrushwing, before she examined Snowpaw’s side and shoulder. She’d stop the bleeding first. Then she would fix it up for infection. And in the end, everything would be fine. ”Well, you’re lucky it’s not too bad. At least you were smart enough to get out of there quicker.” The battle was rough, Caliapaw already knew that. She had never fought in a battle. She’d come pretty close to having a fight, but as far as a real battle went, she had no experience with that. She wished she was better at it. Grabbing some cobwebs from the herb storage, and eyeing her supply doubtfully, Caliapaw placed them on the bleeding spots. Snowpaw’s right shoulder was worse-looking than his side. With luck, she’d fix it so that he wouldn’t be stuck with a permanant limp - but with the luck she’d been having recently, he just might be stuck with a limp.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.