View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 02:31 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(I feel Cocoaheart will kinda adopt Batkit as her own even though she's a warrior. And would come in on her free time to watch him or bring fresh kill and stuff.)

Cocoaheart looked down at the black to kit, she finely knew what it was he was talking about and it pained her. What could she do? He'd lost his four siblings and that was haunting him. "You, know what I learned when I was younger?" The molly asked tilting her head slightly. She was going to tell Batkit one of the most valued thing she had taught herself. "I've learned that, you don't have to care or worry about what other cats think of you. Even if their in StarClan, sometimes what you think they think is wrong. But it's okay, we all make mistakes and none of us are perfect." She explained to the black Tom kit her tail still gently around him. She hoped he'd learn this too, it helped her when she first learned it and it has helped her be the warrior she is today. Maybe it'd help Batkit become a strong warrior of RiverClan or Medicine cat. You never know, Juniperpaw could pick him as her apprentice. Then he had the qualities of a warrior. Cocoaheart didn't want to get lost in thought, witch happened more then a few times, so she tried to stay on subject in her head. Well normally she had 3 or more subjects in her head at once but that was beside the point.
@Bat`Pelt bump

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all