View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Threepaw strode into camp, a mouse dangling from his jaws. Even the simplest of prey took him minutes of careful stalking, strategic planning, and presise mathematics. In the end, despite his obvious crutch, Threepaw had made a catch by himself. He was proud of himself, but wouldn’t mention it. Other cats had caught significantly more than the puny mouse he had brought to the fresh-kill pile. Out of the corner of his dark green eyes, he spotted Thornpath and Orangepetal, along with his older sibling, Meadowflower. Eyes shining, he darted over to them, proudly dropping his mouse at Orangepetal’s paws. “Here, Mother. I caught it by myself!” the long-furred tabby realized how kit-like he sounded, and ducked his head. When he looked back up, he met the eyes of his older sister and father. He hoped they'd realize what an accomplishment this was to him.
Meadoeflower looked down at her younger brother, a purr rising in her throat. "Well done Threepaw. Thats such a good catch. You'll definitely become a great warrior." commented the molly with a friendly smile. She gave Threepaw a quick lick between the ears in affection.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.