Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Chickadeeblossom's Mate and Kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
Role: Kit from first litter
Name w/ Link: Stormbreeze
RP example: Stormbreeze opened his mouth and inhaled deeply one last time, before beginning his descent down the hill and back towards Windclan camp. He ran with his body low to the ground, his tail streaming behind as he weaved through the small hills and valleys of Windclan territory. The closer he got to the camp, the stronger the familiar scents of his clan swirled around him. There were the scents of outsiders there, of course, the kittypets and rogues who had sought a family in the clans, and cats from other clans who had abandoned their own birthplaces in favour of a better home in Windclan, or an escape from their pasts. Stormbreeze was less impressed with the latter, he knew that Windclan was the best clan, but acknowledged that every cat was probably conditioned to favour their own clan naturally, so he couldn't understand those who found fault with their birthplaces.
Other: Currently his backstory is both of his parents died and he was an only kit but that was just because I haven't been able to find any of those yet lol. If you accept him I will change the backstory accordingly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Role: 3rd litter
Name: SplashBreeze
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance: Ginger with dark ginger tabby stripes. He has a white chest with white paws, belly and tail tip and He has turquoise eyes.
Personality: SplashBreeze is a very patient cat. He likes to just accept things and not hesitate about them. He tends to get on and do things instead of dawdle and procrastinate. When something bad happens though, he can't help but feel kind of guilty.
RP example: The ginger warrior, SplashBreeze, was sat on a hill, alone, looking out at the sunset with his blue-green eyes. He turned his head to look down at his daughter, LightningPaw who was grooming her black and white fur. The Tom felt a pang of sympathy and guilt for the she-cat. He was there when his mate, LightningPaw's mother, was killed. It was a horrible night. He could still hear the rumbling and crackling of Thunder and lightning, the patter of rain and the squelch of mud under his paws. The stench of blood filled his nostrils, and his vision filled with bright red. SplashBreeze snapped back to reality, sighing with relief as the orange sky disappeared and gave the moon and the stars a chance to shine. "See that star up there? The really big and bright one...Do you think that's mother?" The apprentice mewed hopefully to her father. "Of course, LightningPaw. She will always be watching over us."
Other: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Role: 4 litter kit
Name: Cherrykit
Sexuality: Hetero
Appearance: https://pre00.deviantart.net/75ea/th...ya-d57f3yh.jpg
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Loving, Clingy, Introverted, OCD (she needs to always be clean)
RP example: Cherrykit stumbled out of the nursery den and blinked at the invasive sunlight. Her coat was a stark contrast to the dark earthern ground. Cherrykit took tottering steps until she reached a secluded area of the clearing. Scraping some moss together she formed a ball which she promptly began to throw. The ball flew higher and higher and she caught it each time. However a particular throw had her on the ground, dirt tickling her normally soft coat. Dropping the abandoned ball Cherrykit began to lick her fur but she couldn't reach the back, finally giving up she trotted back to the nursery where ChickadeeBlossom was grooming herself, "Mom, I can't reach this spot, can you get it for me?" ChickadeeBlossom looked at her, her eyes burdened with pain. Cherrykit scooted as close as she could to her mother to make it easy for her to lick away the remaining dirt. Once her pelt was clean she jumped up and mewed happily, "Thank you mom!" She snuggled up close to her mom, trying to make her feel better but not sure how.
Other:
All Accepted!

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series