View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 05:04 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Stormhaze smiled at Sparrowkit and affectionately flicked the kit's ear with his tail. When the kit went to look out at the rain, the silver tom looked back at Briarwing and was startled to see the sad look in her eyes. Yet, he understood why. Their first litter had been lost. It made him sad too, and he suddenly felt a weight in his belly. He glanced at Sparrowkit again and noticed her tiny shoulders were hunched. He was startled as his mate buried her face in his chest. He rested his chin on her head and twined his tail with hers comfortingly. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Briarwing fell asleep with him whilst Sparrowkit looked at them, and explored the Nursery, interested. She noticed Stormhaze's tail and she pounced on it, thinking it was a mouse. Once the she-kit realized what it was, she padded off, near the entrance. She unsheathed her claws and clawed at the ground, letting her anger out on the ground... Instead on Briarwing. The kit's pelt bristled, "Why can't you just tell me who my mother and father are Briarwing!?," The kit yowled, trying to stay quiet so no one noticed her, "Why.. Why is it so important that I don't know! Why is it so important for no cat to know.. You say it's for our own good.. Wha..What do you mean by that.." The runt-like she-kit growled, "Briarwing.. You mention this Starclan.. What is the place like.. There is none.. If this clan in the stars is real.. Then why doesn't answer MY prayers," The kit swished her tail in sorrow and flattened her ears, "Honestly.. Briarwing why can't you just tell me.. You act like my mother is dead.. You can't even mention my own father.. I know my mother is alive.. I can feel it. My.. Father.. Why do you treat him like hes a traitor.. Your expressions show all Briarwing.." By this time, the kit had managed to make a hole in the ground.

@RosePelt145 This better?

Last edited by CollapsingStars; February 9th, 2018 at 07:16 PM.