Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:31 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
@Zero to Hero
Leafshadow limped into the den, her normally sweet demeanor soured by her recent battle. Her shoulder sent sharp pains down her back from its overuse while injured. She could still feel the dried blood on her cheek, and she was sure that she looked absolutely horrifying. She sniffed loudly and seated herself in the den. She looked around in wonder at the herbs around her, wondering what they all did. Better not touch them. With my luck I'd eat poison and die. Ha, yeah. She held back the sudden urge to touch every one of the herbs in the den. She sighed quietly and tried to focus on other things than her current situation, so she continued scanning all of the supplied. Wow, medicine cats use all of this stuff? I would never be able to remember what half of these did, she mused silently.
Surgestorm returned from the clearing, entering seconds after Leafshadow because he had seen her enter. He padded over to her and his herbs, taking one look at her and knowing the problem. "You've got a dislocated shoulder," He meowed, sniffing at the injury in question. The gash on her cheek seemed to have quit bleeding for the time being, so he would treat that second. So, he scooped up two poppy seeds and placed them in front of the warrior. "Popping it back into place is going to hurt, so you'll want these poppy seeds in advance."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!