View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Smiling, Hollypelt thought back to the day when the two had met, and the awkward conversation that had followed. "Yeah, well. After I got to know you, I found out you were a sweet molly and not a weirdo like some cats would call you. I think it goes to show that others should get to know someone before they judge them," she said softly. She smiled as her ears twitched and she remembered that time awhile back, and how everything between then and now had passed by in a blur. Hollypelt laughed lightly, "you seem very awake now." She saw Deerspots's newfound energy, contrasting sharply wither her lethargic attitude earlier.
The she cat giggled again and still smiled " maybe I just needed a little confidence " she meowed she did feel quite awake it was odd how some things work like that one minute your down and tired the next your happy and having the energy you need . And those words were probably what she needed to get up and moving again she stretched out her legs feeling ready to just do about anything even the air felt lighter and smelled fresher . Deerspots cleared her throat now letting out a content sigh she looked at hollypelt " you know I know we're supposed to act all mature but. ... " she meowed and it trailed off suddenly she got into a crouch her tail swayed a few times and smiled " think fast! " she added and leaped at hollypelt giving her enough time to act she giggled again almost feeling like a kit again she also made sure her claws were down.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )