View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:18 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt tilted her head as she saw the expression on Deerspots's face change. She opened her mouth to say something but stayed silent as she tried to think of a reply. She finally said, "I know that not everyone like you. No one is liked by everyone, and every cat thinks that different things are special and beautiful. One cat may think your eyes are weird, but there are plenty of cats who think otherwise. It's just a matter of who is willing to defy the stereotypes." Hollypelt looked straight at Deerspots, wanting her to know that being different was a good thing, and that she should never change who she was. Closing her eyes she replied, "If you try to change yourself... you'll regret it later. Everyone is different for a reason, and there's a reason why StarClan made you like this." She didn't normally bring her beliefs into conversations, but she hoped this would connect with Deerspots.
Deerspots ears twitched again she blinked a few times starclan!? Why would starclan do this to me!? I've been a good warrior but ..starclan giving me this..abnormal trait ? Did they truly want it to be this way? Wanting others to stereotype and make fun of me ? If she doesn't want me to change I won't but...I can't help but wonder if starclan wanted this to happen to me .. she looked at her paws and sighed she stood up and shook her fur followed by another tail flick now settling herself back down again strangely she felt uncomfortable laying down she grumbled and layed on her right side
" if what you say is true I won't change myself ..But don't you ever get the feeling that no matter what you do you'll never be good enough? That you'll never fit in? I mean I've wanted to fit in as long as I can remember I've done what I could do I've tried .. Yet I still feel like I'm not good enough " she meowed and stood back up to her paws she started to walk to the den entrance but she looked over her shoulder at hollypelt and motioned for her to follow with a smile she didn't want to lay down but she still wanted to stay in the den . She walked up to the den entrance and sat down now looking outside .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )