View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:02 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"Me too," Hollypwlt whispered. "I like them, they make you different. And we have too many cats that are exactly the same." She smiled and thought back to when they had first met. Deerspots had been afraid that Hollypelt would make fun of her eyes, but it had really been what grabbed Hollypelt's interest. "The good thing is, you'll never just blend in, cats will always remember you. And I have a feeling those who made fun of you will be sorry," she replied.She grinned again and studied Deerspots's eyes carefully. They really are unique, like two cut gems pushed together to make a piece of art, Hollypelt thought.
Sometimes she wish she was that she would blend in would be normal and not have to deal with all of the bad things. She looked down and smiled slightly then her ears slowly flattened she layed back down just once just once i wish I could be a normal skyclan warrior then I wouldn't have all the bad things happen to me! But I do kinda like my eyes she layed her head on her paws and her ears twitched she looked up at hollypelt
" but if I were like every one else ..no one would make fun of me or call me freak... But thanks for the compliment though " she meowed she was starting to feel a bit depressed again she tried to fight the thoughts the name freak but they were stronger they echoed in her mind . Deerspots had a small frown on her jaws and a paw was put on her nose maybe I am a freak...no stop it! Stop thinking like this if hollypelt likes you the way you are stop ! .. But ..no other cat in skyclan has this they're all normal with either brown eyes , Amber yellow etc and I'm a .. she grumbled trying to fight a small battle in her mind .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )