View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 05:33 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Deerspots blinked and her ears perked up she smiled feeling better knowing that the question didn't harm the other warrior . Then she looked at the den opening yet again " she's ... A bit ditzy but extremely sweet I think you'll like her I got my eyes from her too" she meowed softly she did like her mother a lot better than her dad. She licked her right arm a couple of times then the paw she sat up and scratched her neck followed by her ear which made her purr. Her tail curled again .
Hollypelt smiled and said, "She sounds nice. Did she have mismatched eyes too?" She was glad that Deerspots had at least one parent that she liked. Deerspot's father was not liked by Hollypelt or his daughter by any means. Hollypelt personally saw him as a self-absorbed, prejudiced, ugly tom cat. Hollypelt always saw cats she didn't like as ugly. Even if there was the most handsome tom or prettiest she-cat, she would see them as unattractive if they had a rude personality. And the opposite was true as well. She loved cats based on who they were, not what they looked like. Sure she would always get first impressions based on their looks, but she tried to get to know others before she decided whether she liked them or not. She couldn't say the same about Deerspots's father.