View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 05:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt shook her head and replied, "No... no, it's okay. You didn't know, and it's good that you know now. It's better for us to know things like that about each other, right? It builds trust. So... I know your dad. What about your mother? Don't mean to pry, just..." Hollypelt drifted off into an uncomfortable silence. She didn't find her lack of parents sad, though. She had lived with that fact for so long that it had become a part of her, like her eyes or pelt. Her ears twitched along with her whiskers as she looked at Deerspots, hoping she wouldn't take Hollypelt's question the wrong way.
Deerspots blinked and her ears perked up she smiled feeling better knowing that the question didn't harm the other warrior . Then she looked at the den opening yet again " she's ... A bit ditzy but extremely sweet I think you'll like her I got my eyes from her too" she meowed softly she did like her mother a lot better than her dad. She licked her right arm a couple of times then the paw she sat up and scratched her neck followed by her ear which made her purr. Her tail curled again .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )