View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2018, 08:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt shifted uncomfortably and looked outside the den, to the blissful silence of the night. She turned back to Deerspots and said, "I never knew my parents, really. I just... have no memory of them, and don't have many memories of my kithhood in general." She sighed softly and strained her mind trying to remember something of her parents, but all that came up was soft fur on her face when she was a young kit. "I guess it's better that way... they can't judge my choices," she replied quietly.
This made her feel even more terrible she regretted asking the question but she was just in a word curious . she never knew that hollypelt didn't know her parents she looked at her paws and actually frowned this time she sighed and her ears flattened " sorry ... I didn't know that " she meowed and her ears whent back up . Her tail flicked a couple of times and she layed on her left side with a yawn " I was trying to ....to... " she meowed trying to find the right word but in the end she found nothing she shook her head slightly in frustration .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )