View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2018, 07:13 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushflight felt the pressure ease up on his wounds. This caused the bleeding to worsen making his world begin to spin once more. The calico let out a weak laugh before it ended it coughing. His eye shut for a moment so he could catch his breath again and muster out his next few words. He was trying to speak as quickly as he could, knowing he only had so much longer left. "My ma-mate and I," he inhaled. "We cau-sed this war. We kil-killed that ThunderClan warrior," he coughed out, a small smirk crossing his mouth as his good eye opened again. He was clearly proud of himself for all this. All the unnecessary bloodshed. If he and his mate had come clean all those moons ago, none of this would've happened. "N-now there will never b-be peace," he spoke, as his body began to relax. It was physically noticeable. His head lowered fully to the ground. Thrushflight was quickly going now that the pressure was gone from his wounds. There was so much left out of what had happened, yet Thrushflight felt content with leaving it vague like this. However, he wished his clan wouldn't take it out on their remaining kits. They may have been raised similar to their fathers, but they still had no part in it all.
Surgestorm sucked in a sharp breath as Thrushflight confirmed his fears. Seconds passed as he remained frozen to the spot, trying to comprehend the new information. Soon enough, he slowly withdrew his paws completely from the warrior's wounds, his eyes glazing over with a rare look of shock and, surprisingly, a hefty amount of rage. How many had died because of this cat and his mate? The medicine cat dug his claws into the soft dirt of his den, grounding himself. It was all he could do to keep himself from digging them into the dieing cat in front of him. These new feelings shocked him to the core, not knowing he was capable of wanting to hurt somebody so badly. This was the most his world had been shaken since the day Bucknight and his companions had taken over. Not knowing what else to do, he held the other tom's gaze as his life began to slip away, his usually soft features of his expression rock hard - his yellow eyes dull. He had no idea what to say, staring into the actually content gaze of this murderer. And then it came to his suddenly, a new emotion rising from the depth of the yellow hues: pity. "I'm sorry," He meowed softly, knowing that he would find his punishment in the afterlife. Then, he backed away, leaving Thrushflight to spend the last few moments of his life cold and alone.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!