View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaki View Post

Perhaps skipping out on this war would let the cat spend some quality time with his family, anyways- while he'd been detached from the clan, it also meant shutting himself off from those he'd cared about most. "Aha, I missed you too." He murmured with a small chuckle as the kitten rubbed himself against the older warrior's leg, his blue eyes sparkling with amusement as he glanced down at the tiny figure he was happy to call his son. "...Have you been getting along with your siblings?" He asked with a smile, curling his tail with a fondness for the kit. He was the father of three litters, but perhaps he would finally be able to spend more time with his own this time around. Applethorn, Rabbitleap, Shellpaw, Spicepaw, Cedarkit, Locustkit, and Laurelkit. Those were all of the survivors, kits he'd always wanted to spend more time with. And now? Maybe he could.

Cedarkit plopped himself down for a moment, making his face scrunch with the effort to think. His small tail flicked to and fro before his amber hues lifted to look at Russetswirls face again. Well... his chin to be more exact. "yeah I guess. I mean, I don't really see them around much. They all have friends now and go hang out with them so I just go play with the bugs I find!" he explained, his voice a small shrill of excitement towards the end. The kits obsession with bugs was an odd one. Something most cats couldn't explain, but Cedarkit didn't see anything wrong with it. Well, there wasn't anything wrong with it until he went running back to Whisperblaze because he got bit, pinched, or stung. Not all bugs were friendly. Similar to his siblings. Not all of them were always friendly towards him, but Cedarkit didn't pick up on that right now.