View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:50 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
Bearskip smiled and walked past Crimsonflame so she was now behind her, making sure that her pelt occasionally brushed against the other molly's pelt. “Bearskip,” she replied, walking back in front of the other ThunderClan warrior and laying down on the snow. Flipping on to her back, she looked up at the other, a warm smile working its way on to her maw. “Y'know, it's so much quieter out here. Nobody around,” she said, looking up at the sky and watching the dull gray clouds that covered over the brilliant blue that she loved. Rolling back on top her side, she looked at Crimsonflame for a second. “Well, I'm going back to camp to escape all this quiet,” she decided, getting to her paws and picking up her robin. She started padding away, then stopped and set down the robin again. “I should warn you though....” she said, then trailed off. “But, I'm not going to,” smirking, Bearskip picked up her catch and continued on, not caring if Crimsonflame followed her or not.
"I'll go back too..." She said with a sigh of relief. CrimsonFlame scooped up the thrush she'd killed and trotted back to camp. I'll come back and do some more hunting later
(Do you want to end it there or do you want to continue into the clearing?)