View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2018, 04:57 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Alex froze as she was being pulled in, slowly melting. She was happy, up until they both pulled back anyways. Then her happiness was replaced with fear. “Again...?” her voice broke as she heard Aziz...well...whatever was in Aziz, speak. “I have never seen you before in my life, up until now anyways....” she muttered, her voice slowly getting quieter. What had happened? This wasn’t a third eye, this was practically possession! She just stood there in shock for the longest time, before forcing herself up, wrapping her hands around Aziz’s wrists and forcing her onto the bed. Holding her down, the woman trembled ever so slightly. This wasn’t right, this wasn’t normal, her head kept screaming at her to run, but she stayed in place, staring right at Aziz. “Okay, I don’t know exactly what happened here, but...” her voice wavered for a moment, and Alex let anger fuel her. ”I’m not letting you go without an explanation!” she hissed. “I’m not letting you do whatever you want to the body of someone I love!” Crap. her entire body tensed up for a second, her face brightening to a vibrant shade of red, before the she managed to control herself once again.
She smiles softly but was suddenly pulled into the bed, she stays there for a while hearing Alex’s every word and smiles softly at the little order Alex gave her. How cute she doesn’t even know what her words can do. “ The third eye, the voices that haunt Aziz were me.. and only me. I’m her, the ones others kept trapped until someone,” she begins to turn around and touch Alex’s cheek “ someone that truly loves me, loves everything about me. My sins, my purity, my weaknesses and everything that is me. You love me, us. I am Aziz just the one people made though pain, suffering and constant Hell and fear... I love you too. “ she says kissing Alex’s lips a bit but moving away smiling softly as she looks into Alex’s eyes. “ I am yours since you’ve stopped my insanity... we may have never met but...” she softly grabs Alex’s hand and puts it over her heart which was beating rather fast “ but our souls are connected~ you’re my soulmate and my body and minds reaction to it is proof... I truly love you. I’ve been in love since the voices stopped and I was finally at rest..” she begins to suddenly get up a bit and pin Alex to the bed. “ and you’ve proved your love to me by releasing me from my cage.. from the stress and constant insanity of that damn eye... even now it seeks me.. it wants to speak to get me to do something that I know is not in your mind... but if you truly wish for peace in my mind... I must .. be ordered to do something.. bad. Something I know you will hate and even now the aziz you cared for fears it and even I fear to do such a thing... we love you so much and we want more than anything to be with you as a normal girl but.... we’re not normal... we are monsters built from pain... to kill.. and kill... and kill... but without a master we have no control without a soul mate we suffer in endless darkness... of madness and voices that yell... dreams that become deadly and dark... and ... we’re driven insane because of it.. because the eye from which we gained our insanity from but.... we can’t escape it. It’s like a drug really.... calling us... and we can’t help but answer the call... .” She begins to sit straight now her legs on each side of Alex as she looks down with a pained almost sad expression “ ..... now that I’m free.... I must answer that call... or .. face endless suffering.. “