View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:10 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She nods slowly as she begins to feel the bar a bit in her hand “ oh thank you.... forgive me again but-“ she was cut off when she heard the next question “ well... I was walking alone back from a concert I had a while ago than... it started. I don’t really know how to explain it since I’ve had it my whole life even more now but ... the eye .. it was speaking to me and I could feel it’s stare... and when I sleep I can actually see it. You see I wasn’t born blind which I found out a while ago something big happened when I was young which caused me to lose my sight but they couldn’t find out why.... or how. “ she says calmly as she turns her head “ ... I’ve been seeing it a lot more lately and ... I’m terrified of it... it just keeps staring ... yelling at me... it wants me to do something... but I’m too scared to find out what that something is..”
Alex just awkwardly smiled, hoping that she had made sense. Hopefully Aziz knew where she was, and Alex wasn’t just rambling over stuff she didn’t know. “...it?” she asked quietly, wondering if Aziz was referring to the clown or something else. “Never mind that question.” she said quickly. “Let’s just get you home,” However, Alex wasn’t exactly planning on taking Aziz home and then leaving her there. She was going to stay there awhile, just to make sure that she was okay. “What’s your address?” she asked, beginning to help Aziz walk.