View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:11 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She nods slowly “ .... interesting.. um I have a friend that can help you if you want. That looks like it hurts doesn’t it?” She asks worryingly as she holds out her hand. “ here come with me.” She says with a kind soft smile as she begins to pick up her phone and text someone this someone was Naruto who of course didn’t answer. She sighs softly “ seems like the guy is busy most likely flirting with someone “
her eyes widened and she shook her head. i don't need anyone to help. akio's hair whipped up in an icy wind, eyes like an abyss of nothing. her cheeks flushed slightly, though it was from the cold nipping at her skin. please don't take me to anyone. i'm perfectly fine. akio pleaded with the woman, a small sound, like a whine, emitting from her. she stepped back before looking around and darting off. akio ran as quickly as her short legs could take her, hand reaching up to take off her hat so it didn't fly away. i just need to make it to my apartment. her hair flew up and waved around wildly, her jacket doing the same. once at her apartment, akio ran up the stairs and struggled to unlock the door, but when she did, she opened and slammed it after running inside. her form slid down the door and she locked it once again, breathing heavily.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥