View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 05:19 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

[FONT="Times New Roman"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Aziz a short beautiful girl with long blonde and sliver hair sat alone, trying her hardest to ignore the voices... they grew louder each day. Calling to her telling her to do something but she can’t understand. She was getting scared day by Day now she felt a stinging pain in her heart and she had a pounding headache not a good thing especially when she lives alone and is forced to stay in her bed. Where her thoughts can be heard the loudest. She was covering her ears, Tears falling down her pure white eyes, she was blind yet she can hear so much and see something when she dreams. She was shaking now trying to block out the voices that kept getting louder and louder. “ please... leave me alone. I just want to live... I don’t want to hear you.” She says begging and sadly as she begins to curl up crying softly to herself as a loud voice was heard saying
OPEN THE THIRD EYE.
Alex was holding what almost felt like an arsenal of papers. Walking along the sidewalk. They were basically just a bunch of drawings, though a few print-out news articles were in the mix as well. She didn’t exactly know why she had all these. Honestly, she just wanted something to do, something to make her feel worthwhile. Long streaks of brown hair falling out of the braid she had put it in, irritating her to no end. She never really liked having hair anywhere close to her face. She was tempted to just cut it all off, but she believed that would make her mornings less fun, trying to figure out the best way to keep it out of her eyes. Still, not having to worry about it at all would be a wonderful thing in her eyes. She continued to walk, shifting the weight of papers from one hand to another, eyes darting down to make sure everything was in its place every few moments.

(( so where exactly is aziz ? indoors or outdoors ? ))

Last edited by :blue:; January 21st, 2018 at 05:19 AM.