View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:44 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
Owlfang, not knowing what to say or how to comfort Splashpool, scoffed, "That scrawny tom? I bet I could knock him over with one swat!" After laughing at his own joke for a long enough time for him to regret making it, he stood up a bit straigher and continued in a serious tone, "What are you going to do? If you tell the clan you don't want to reveal the father they would respect that I think, but the truth would come out eventually. And he would know as soon as he saw them. And especially since you haven't spent a lot of time with another tom." A thought crossed his mind before Splashpool had the oppurtunity to reply, "Does he already know?", Owlfang interjected.
Splashpool nodded her head. "I know it would come out if I don't tell the clan who the father is. That's why I was wondering if you could say that they're yours, so that I don't get in trouble. If you are my true friend you would say yes wouldn't you?'' replied the molly, looking up at Owlfang with hope inside. Splashpool really wouldn't mind telling the world who the kits father was, but she was afraid that she would be casted out.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.