View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:24 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Flarestrike ear twitched, hearing his name called. Why? Was someone looking to fight just him? His claws were unsheathed, he whipped around trying to see where it came from. He came face-to-face to Splashpool, of course with the attack and everything he didn't have time to know who it was. He only assumed it was a regular Thunderclan or Riverclan cat. He hissed at her, "Are you trying to sneak attack me?!" He reared up on his hindlegs, ready to strike her shoulder with his unsheathed claws. It wasn't surprising that he was going to strike her, it was why he got the suffix strike. Flarestrike soon recognize the face, Splashpool. He was too late to even stop what he was about to do. He didn't think they were enemies for a minute, he had forgot.
Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with fear in her eyes before realizing that the tom that had done a blow to her shoulder. Small drops of blood splattered the ground from the wound. Splashpool starred at the Shadowclan tom with hurt in her eyes. 'He actually scratched me,' thought Splashpool 'Even after all we have been through.' The soon to be queen looked at Flarestrike, seeing that he didn't mean to hurt her. With all the fighting cats it was hard for anyone to see which cats are from which clan. Splashpool gave her newly made wound a lick, trying to stop the bleeding. After a while the bleeding stopped completely, a few crust of dried blood was all that was left.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.