View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:09 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
[ I don't think I've seen anyone else reply to this, so I hope you don't mind me jumping in c: ]

Ashnose looked across the ThunderClan camp with satisfaction. His heart was pounding and he was shaking a little. He wasn't sure if it was from nervousness or excitement or both. But this was the British Shorthair's first battle since becoming a warrior of ShadowClan. The gray tom had been waiting for this for moons. I've been waiting my whole life for this, he corrected. To be honest, Ashnose didn't really like working with WindClan. He didn't trust them anymore than he trusted any of the other Clans. But he guessed that if Goldenstar sided with the rabbit-chasers, fighting alongside them for now shouldn't be too bad. He'd have a chance to feel WindClan fur beneath his claws soon enough. But for now, it was time to teach ThunderClan a lesson.

With a yowl, Ashnose leaped into the crowd of fighting cats. His ears were ringing from all of the cries and yowls sounding through the ThunderClan camp. The warrior tried to keep his wit and his focus about him. This was a battle, and StarClan would grant ShadowClan a victory. Ashnose's amber eyes scanned the clearing, finally settling on a ThunderClan she-cat who was one of the few cats not engaged in battle.

"ThunderClan scum!" The tom yowled, leaping in the she-cat's direction. His jaw was wide open, revealing his sharp teeth. His claws were unsheathed, ready to pull fur out from the ThunderClan cat's pelt.

[ My plan for Ashnose is that he doesn't die. He may however, be hurt pretty bad, but I don't want him to be too close to losing his life. Hope that's alright with you! ]
[No I don't mind! Thanks for jumping in. I don't plan on killing Honeydew ether. I would link Honey's Bio, but I don't got it yet.]

Honeydew was about to leap into battle, her thoughts scattered. She'd be thinking of her sister one moment, her brother the other then what would happen if she died. Mapledawn would be crushed! Her younger sister couldn't handle that, she'd blame herself, it was her fault they joined. Hearing a yowl calling her a ThunderClan scum she wiped around in time to feel claws rake her face, just missing her eye. Letting out a hiss she lashed out a paw aiming around Ashnose's eyes. "No one calls me scum. Flea pelt!" She spat letting her tail lash a few times. This molly was not playing around. None of this was a game for her, it was a war! Yeah when she was a rouge she fought, she fought for her life and the life of her family. But this, this was crazy! Mapledawn said this would be peaceful, it wasn't! There was more cats then Honeydew had seen in her life! From three or four Clans? She wasn't sure she was to busy with this fight. The ShadowClan tom was, well annoying and foolish, in her opinion. Clan life isn't so bad. She remanded herself. I like it her in ThunderClan and NO one will take that away! I'll fight to the death for them! She added. She never realized till today his much she was willing to fight for her Clanmates. It made her want to fight harder, try harder. To just be part of this Clan. To fit in. If she had been Clan born she'd have just been made a warrior only being 16 moons of age. The ShadowClan Tom or flea pelt as she called him, was mostly younger but she didn't know or care.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all