View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw shook her head, chuckling at herself. ``No, I was just a little startled by a sound outside.`` As a medicine cat, she had to be observant and sharp. It was her job to notice things - specifically injuries or their symptoms - but it also let her be skilled at noticing other small things. Sometimes, when she was out in the territory scouting for resources, she had to look carefully at each individual herb to make sure nothing was wrong with it. Now, her gaze was immediately drawn to the catmint and a distinct frown stretched across her muzzle. ``Ferretkit, fess up,`` Juniperpaw demanded sternly. Perhaps she should've warned him not to eat the herbs first.
Ferretkit frowned,” Sorry.” He mumbled in embarressment, he frowned,” it smelled good. And you never said it was poisonous or deadly.” He mumbled. He was right, after all- maybe it was a good preventitave for green cough. He hoped so, at the very least.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here