View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:54 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
Quinoa’s pelt burned hot with embarrassment. She rose as dignified as she could, growling.
“My name is Quinoa.” She hissed at Cress and Hades. She unsheathed her claws, noticing that Hades had done it too. “And I’m on your land because? Well,” Quinoa flattened her ears. “Because I can. I don’t believe you ever marked it. But I guess your nasty scent should have declared it well enough,” she spat.
She bushed her fur, but inside her heart was racing. She noticed the kit was blinking unbelievingly at her, and Quinoa instantly relaxed, putting down her defenses.
“And I guess I should have stayed off,” She murmered, backing off. She glanced halfheartedly at her prey, then reluctantly pushed the large rabbit to the small kit. “As payment for trespassing,” She growled.
@Rubinaito
Hades suddenly begins to laugh loudly “ the smell of death is the marks of what’s mine.” He growls as he begins to step forward now looking dark almost evil even as his claws slide out as he just pushes the rabbit to the side roughly. “ this is my land girl. Whoever disrespects me is automatically set for death. “ he says darkly and he stands in front of her looking at her with cold dangerous eyes. “ so either apologize and stand down, or you and I are going to talk a other way.” He Says coldly with hardly any expression on his face. As he looks at the girl “ one.” He starts counting down.

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 14th, 2018 at 06:54 PM.