View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:24 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Pacific turned around after hearing her name.She nodded in understanding."Ok then.I will leave you two alone." She said,and walked over to osirus and the new cats.She didn't say much,but did nod in greeting so she wouldn't be to rude.

(Not going to mention sence sasuke did already)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
reluctantly, osirus nodded. "yes, sire. hello, pacific." he frowned and sighed, padding forwards with a tense stance. it was forcibly kind, with a false smile and all. he may be injured but he's still strong. looking back, osirus gazed at shadow, making a funny face in order to make her laugh. his tail swayed and he sat down gently. shadow was the only one who could really break through his stone-solid heart, making him laugh and smile. she was like a little sister to him, and he felt the need to protect her as if they were actually family. little shadow, he thought, trying to calm himself down. "now then. what is all your names? as you have heard, i am osirus. i hide from hades to prove myself of my skill. tell me, would you allow yourself to be seen in the wide open when you are hunting?" his nose twitched. stupid cats. why has he allowed them here? i want to feel the flesh between my claws as they scream in agony! brooding, osirus scanned everyone around him before settling and forcing himself to obey hades's command.

[ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Swiftheart @Spiral Whirl @Mystical @Rubinaito ]
Now that Wolfpaw didn't exactly fairly like Osirus so far, he wouldn't reply. Not even with his name. If the tom wanted to know, ask Hades or someone else. Wolfpaw didn't answer his question, letting himself glare. These cats weren't sensitive. Not by what Hades had told him. His expression was blank, emotionless once again. He seem to be ignoring Osirus now, like a sign that if he did Osirus wouldn't pry him like Wolfpaw did with him. The apprentice was quick to change his emotion these days. Even if he was scowling inside, he seriously just wanted to hunt. Then go look around and go back to the clan. Wolfpaw knew it wouldn't be that easily. Socializing was always something that made things go slower. Sometimes he didn't mind it but sometimes he did.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc