View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 07:07 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Can you love a monster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
Hi, I know that the female slots are closed. But would you be able to allow my cat, Quinoa, to join? Incase she can, here is her info.

Name, Quinoa

Gender, Shecat

Age, 29 moons

Looks, Light brown cat with a pure cream tail. Has a scar on her front leg. She has pale yellow eyes due to a difference in her eye gene.

Personality, Feisty young cat with a sharp attitude and wit. Able to think fast in close quarters, she makes for a good fighting companion. She is an eh fighter, prefers to talk things out but attack if it is nessicary. Was once a kittypet, turned rouge. She prefers long hunts and is very sarcastic. She does occasionally attack lone rouges or warriors for the kick she gets out of it, but not very often.

Where is she from, a twolegplace by the school house, but soon moved to the forest closer by.

Role, may be a mate, or just a friend.

Other, She has a white spot on her back that runs down her spine and meets the tail at tail base. Has one front tooth that is longer than the other.

Questions, if she can’t be a may be mate, just tell me so. I was a little late for her to be one of the three. :/
Hmmm you know what accepted you can be his third mate!! :3