View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 10:39 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Hollydawn's Charries

BIRDSONG
​​​​​​'KEEP''' YOUR FACE ALWAYS TO THE SUNLIGHT- AND THE SHADOWS WILL FALL BEHIDE YOU '

Basics:

Name: Birdkit| Birdpaw| ​Birdsong
​Age: ​​43 moons
​Sexual Orientation:​​ Heterosexual
​​
Residential Information
Clan: Thunderclan
Former Clan: Nope
​Ranks and Former Ranks: Former Kit and Apprentice, now a warrior

Releaship(s)
dead// inactive

​Mother: Thymeswirl @Fern//Loves greatly// Thinks they are too nice, wishes for them to be happy
​Father: Flintshade @Sage//Extremely dislikes, distrusts // Thinks they are
Siblings :Cilantroflower @blue jellie//Loves// Thinks is annoying
Blossomflower @Lefty the bear ( @blue jellie, they has another sister if that's ok)//
Offspring: Name//How they feel about//What will do

Best Friend(s):Name//How they feel about//What will do
Friend(s):Name//How they feel about//What will do
Neutral: Name//How they feel about//What will do
Acquaintance(s):Name//How they feel about//What will do

Enemies: Name//How they feel about//What will do
Stonestream//Hasn't met//--// @Constellation
Mintberry//--// @Suspiciousmindz
Treetiger//--// @Suspiciousmindz
Nemesis: Name//How they feel about//What will do

Crush: Name//How they feel about//What will do
​Love Interests: Name//How they feel about//What will do
Other: Name//How they feel about//What will do

Apprentice: Quietpaw// - // - // @Mystical

Personally
Negative trait| Okay Trait| Good Trait
Cold/Negative: Birdsong often pushes other way and is more rude than most even if he doesn't mean it.
Quiet: Birdsong has always been a bit more quieter than he should, after all if you speak too much you mess things.
​Confident: Birdsong always seem to have this, even in good or bad. It just seems to be something good about him
Doesn't stick up for self: Now this isn't just a little problem it's a big one. He doesn't care what cats think but Birdsong WILL defend others. Warriors and sometimes even apprentices push him around.
Loner: Never been the kind to stick in crowds , sometimes he wishes he was just like everyone else.
​Hollow/Rock Solid: Nothing really gets inside him, he rarely feels sad and it helps be more stable. Words don't hurt him, only actions do these days.
Straight-Forward: Poor Birdsong get's nip everyday from what he says. He always seems to speak his mind, not even putting it in a good way. If you like him and he rejects well... it be a bit rough!
Mature: Birdsong been mature since he was a kit, disliking games and wanting to get into the real stuff. Yet this helped him be a great warrior.
Smart: He can easily figure things about, wish he just use his common sense once in a while when he speaks.

​Quirk(s): Birdsong seems to a shady cat, he literally glares everyday and that is his `content` face.
Theme song(s): Monster by Imagine Dragons, Dog Teeth by Owl City, and Lost Boys by Ruth B.

Favorite Season: Leaf-Fall
Favorite Food(s): Anything that tastes good( He loves food)
Favorite Word: Shut up(Uses it a lot...)
Favorite Sound: Bird chirping

Greatest Hope: To be a hero to his family
Greatest Strength: Him being `emotionless`
Greatest Weakness: Littermates/family, specially Pumpkinpaw. (She's his favorite... :3)
Worst Nightmare: To lose his clan
Deepest Darkest Secret: ---
Most Treasured Memory: Mostly when his mentor told him, " Shape up! Stop feeling and focus!"

Background

Place of Birth: Thunderclan Nursery
Date of Birth: ----
Former rank(s): Kit and Apprentice
Beliefs: Dark Forest HOWEVER NOT Starclan, and that thinks are always reborn.

​Is Birdsong speaking and isn't in the backstory, ​this tells you that it's in the story!

​Backstory: Birdkit was always like this, the one that didn't fit in yet he didn't seem to notice. He hang with his two littermates, often losing due to his size yet he was hopeful. ​Hopeful, huh wonder when I was like that... ​Birdkit always was quiet and barely played with his littermates, ​was that the reason I am not so close to them? ​As he grew something got worst, the way he act and thought. Now of course it didn't affect him but he was quite a crybaby when he was a little kit, often bullied for his size. Then the thought came in and out, " Why am I the only... non-normal one?" He would ask. However Birdkit was normal, yet he didn't look like them which made him think differently. Well one time when he was a kit, someone dared him to sneak out. Birdkit was ambitious to prove that he was stronger and so he did. ​Ugh, I remember this! At least I changed to be something better... ​He snuck out, but he was wrong. It was all a trap, 3 apprentices sorrowed him and a kit. "Sorry, they said they will kill me if I didn't!" The kit whined. That day Birdkit came to the nursery, he was half beaten and scarred for life. Cats didn't even bother after a couple of days, he became more... disconnected from the world.

The day he was a apprentice, hearing his name be chanted.. ​Ugh! Wait, where are those apprentices? Can't I like go after them now? ​​Birdpaw! Birdpaw! Birdpaw! ​His mentor was fairly kind, and Birdpaw mostly stuck close to his littermates. Luckily he wasn't bullied much and lost some of his self-doubt. He actually grew to be as big as a real apprentice and looked his age, but he grew more protective. Refusing to do most things, he just shrug things off. Nothing much happened when he was a apprentice, ​Now are they warriors? WHAT'S WITH OLD ME?

​(WIP! I DON'T WANT TO ADD TO MUCH YET)

Physical Appearance:
​"I look nothing like them, am I.... not normal?"

Breed(s): Unknown
Fur Color(s): Black, sliver, and dark grey
Fur Texture: Feels like feathers
Fur Length: Short
Markings: Sliver Stripes, Underfur is Dark Grey and Base Coat is Black
Eye Color: Green-Blue, blind in green

Body Type/Structure: Normal
Voice: Very soothing and calming
Gait: He walks proud but guilty
Scent: Thrush

Scars / Deformities: Blind Eye
Diseases / Conditions: Nah

​, Other
​Fun Facts- Birdsong is the only pure black and not Bengal cat I think in his litter and all(Or most) littermates! Birdsong doesn't like eating birds since it feel like he's eating himself :3

Quotes- "Just shut up! I-I think you are.. just okay, got it?", " I won't say anything but.... you can mourn, I won't judge"

​Likes- Birds Chirping, his littermates/family, nighttime, and his pelt clean.

Dislikes- Loud Noises, eating birds, dirt, bright colors, and of course he actually hates thunder...

​Anything else- Boop..

​Bird looked at Wolfpaw, " I made a bad example of you" He said. Wolf rolled his eyes, " I just talked to you. Don't make me regret it!" Bird frowned, " Stop being me!" He complained. Wolf turned around, " YOU'RE BEING ME!" He yowled.

​Wolfpaw a mini Birdsong?
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 14th, 2018 at 08:59 AM.