View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 12:25 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: The War Zone Dogs[sign-ups]

@Suspiciousmindz

"There's one thing that I'll always know. I used to be a hero, and I'll be a hero again before I die."
Name:
Duke
Rank Desired:
Warrior
Love Interest:
Open
Mate:
Open
Pups:
None
Appearance:
Duke
Duke is a large dog. While he looks like a Saint Bernard, his grandfather was a Great Dane. It's something he is quite proud of. Formerly a rescue dog, his body is toned with muscles from carrying people and other heavy things. His droopy eyes are always a kind chocolatey brown.

Personality:
Duke is young and sometimes reckless. That can be expected from most young adults. Though he is trained for life and death situations, having spending most of his life in the snowy mountains before his former owner moved to the city. Duke is on one mission and one mission only. Find his family. He knows they're somewhere in the city, but he has failed to find any leads. While he is somewhat lonely, he remains optimistic. He always allows others to eat before him, sometimes even the Omegas. While that makes him seem week to others, it's just his nature. He makes sacrifices to make sure others stay safe and cared for. He's like everyone's big brother.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
So while I like Duke, I think I'm going to kill him off later on. Maybe there could be a situation where the Alpha or someone is in danger, and Duke sacrifices himself? Also, maybe they could find one of his siblings. I think it'd be interesting

"Let me tell you something, Alpha. I'll follow your pack. I'll do my best to keep them alive, but I refuse to be treated like a pet. I know where you stand, so you better learn where I stand."
Name:
Sable(Meaning Black-haired)
Rank Desired:
Warrior
Love Interest:

Open
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Appearance:
Sable
Sable is a black German Shepard with calm brown eyes and a white patch on her chest. She is sleek and built, with pearly white teeth. Her ears and nose are very strong, so she can detect most things. Her long nimble, but strong legs allow her to run past average speed

Personality:
Sable has never really been a follower, but that won't stop her from joining the pack. She has a mouth and is very sassy. She won't back down, not for anyone. She'll even back talk those who rank above her. She has always been her own leader, and that isn't going to change. Sable can be kind however if you push the right buttons. She can go from fierce warrior to a caring mother figure in seconds. However that makes her even more threatening. You mess with her pack, you get her teeth and claws.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
I wouldn't like Jet to start out in the pack. It's not in her personality to join a group without a second thought. I was thinking maybe others could find her, and somehow persuade her into joining. Also, I'd really like for her to get into a fight with somebody, maybe a higher rank. Her sharp tongue could set something off.

"You're a good dog, Bullet. I'll give you that. Taking in these old bones? You're a good soul deep down."
Name:
Barley
Rank Desired:
Sigma
Love Interest:

Open
Mate:
May(Deceased)
Pups:
Redstep
Appearance:
Barley
Barley isn't as youthful as he used to be. His body loses energy more often now. He grows weaker everyday. He still somehow manages to keep his fur clean and shiny.

Personality:
Barley is very kind dog. He used to be a service animal before it all happened. He lost his mate May in a recent bombing, leaving him with their young pup, Redstep. While he still grieves for his mate, he refuses to let others see him that way. He is loyal to his pack and son. They come before everyone else. And while his age is beginning to show, he continues to fight.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
Barley is an old dog, and actually a little sick. So at some point he'll be too weak to go on. Maybe during one of the bombs, Barley will have the others leave him behind.

"Maybe someday things will be all better again!"
Name:
Redstep
Rank Desired:
He dreams of being a Delta someday, but also wants to be a Scout. Right now however he is just a Pup.
Love Interest:

None
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Appearance:
Redstep
Gizmo is a blue healer mostly
. His father is a mix bread and his mother was a pure bread. His front paws are red, unlike the rest of his body, giving him the name Redstep.
Personality:
Redstep is a very bouncy pup. He doesn't really remember life before the War Zone. He isn't very aware of the world around him, and is a little naive. He hasn't really gotten it into his head that his mother is never coming back. He thinks that she's just on a special mission. Redstep is very cheery and friendly.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
None

Name:
Nuit
Rank Desired:
Hunter
Love Interest:

Open
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Appearance:
Nuit
Nuit is a pure black lab. Her strong legs make her a good swimmer and jumper.

Personality:
Nuit is kind of a loner. She keeps to herself. It's rare for her to talk to anyone. Ever since her master passed away, she's been to afraid to get close to anyone. She dislikes most humans, and is very hostile towards them. It's not that she's rude. It's just the way she is
Other/Plot Ideas?:
None at the moment.

Last edited by Stario&Co.; January 7th, 2018 at 01:21 PM.