View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 10:51 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Hollydawn's Charries

Embershade

"Well, the reality is that you're smaller. But Cardinalkit, you won't be for long. And when you're finally just as big or maybe even bigger than your siblings or maybe even me, your mother, me, and all the rest of your siblings will be there to cheer you on. So don't worry about it. Enjoy being a playful and adventurous kit while you can! Because like I said, it won't last much longer, before long your freedom will be second to none and you'll be stuck checking the elders for ticks. Trust me, I know."

Apprentice: Rosepaw( @Kolabear360)
Mate:Silvertear( @Liekki)
Offspring: Cardinalkit ( @CFVY), Dewpaw( @Dark blossom), Cloverpetal( @Reverie), Tinyfawn( @Owl), Fidgetkit( @2018 Okapi), Graypaw( @Lefty the bear), Hedgekit( @DarkLeaf), Birdwish( @Twilight01), Marblesky( @Fuzzyfeline), Ivysong( @Radler), Fuzzpaw( @~rattlesnake~)
Male
Heterosexual
Brown and white tabby with green eyes
Scent:A new leaf storm
Voice: deep and calming
Greatest fear:Being betrayed
Favorite prey:thrush
Best skill:nonjudgmental
Affiliation: SkyClan
Personality:honorable//caring//compassionate//reassuring//assertive
Minor Crush: Shellshine( @Constellation)
Friends: Crookedpond( @Bella~)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 14th, 2018 at 08:56 AM.