View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:41 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: JungleClan (redo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"Then what are you three doing?", Hawkheart asked.

Fishkit sighed, his blind gaze facing Tigerpaw. "This is why- This is why JungleClan can't be the same anymore...", he meowed. "If I was still leader-", Fishkit began, remembering that he wasn't Fishstar. "If Fishstar was still leader, hadn't died, and the camp didn't get attacked by foxes and badgers, none of this would have happened!", he growled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

"You don't understand," Tigerpaw growled. "He's convinced StarClan has abandoned us and he just attacked Lynxstar!"

Sage continued to move the cotton ball. It certainly looked like the sparks were fading. He cast a worried glance at Lightningpounce, who still looked angry and disturbed.
Nightpaw closed her eyes, tightly. She could feel the faint feeling of pain, she had grown use to the dull feeling. Truefully the apprentice never believed in Starclan but would never say that out loud. "I don't know anymore. " she sighed. Opening her eyes once more, That mouse-brain attacked Lynxstar?! I wonder if he has sense these days. "Ugh! I can't believe he did that. So what if Starclan may have abandoned us, we can be without them. " Her gaze wandered to Fishkit as he spoke. Sometimes she questioned why she was even here. It wasn't like it was for Daykit, that pesky kit. "Fishkit..." Her voice trailed off. She never did do sugar coating or what not. "Fishkit, stop dwelling on the past! No one in Jungleclan has the power to reverse time. Jungleclan is what we make it, it can't be perfect!" She meowed, perfection didn't exist. If there was a power to make you perfect.... Nightpaw knew she would just kill that cat. She hated the word `perfect`, she would much hate the cat too!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc