View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: JungleClan (redo)

[FONT="Times New Roman"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
[CENTER]"That's good, I guess. Though no one has told me what the heck happened!" Nightpaw meowed, sighing. She turned her to head to look who had entered, "Cause we can." She replied. "And we aren't hiding." She added, her tail swaying just a inch above the ground.

Daykit didn't seem to be faze by what had just happened or he hadn't been watching. His eyes were on a butterfly, "Hi!" He piped up. A wide smile on his face as the butterfly flew away. "Hey! Come back! Aren't we friends?" Daykit sighed, breathing a little spark of fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

"You don't understand," Tigerpaw growled. "He's convinced StarClan has abandoned us and he just attacked Lynxstar!"

Sage continued to move the cotton ball. It certainly looked like the sparks were fading. He cast a worried glance at Lightningpounce, who still looked angry and disturbed.
"Then what are you three doing?", Hawkheart asked.

Fishkit sighed, his blind gaze facing Tigerpaw. "This is why- This is why JungleClan can't be the same anymore...", he meowed. "If I was still leader-", Fishkit began, remembering that he wasn't Fishstar. "If Fishstar was still leader, hadn't died, and the camp didn't get attacked by foxes and badgers, none of this would have happened!", he growled.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif