Previous Name(s): Hawkkit, Hawkpaw
​Future Name(s): None
Residence: SkyClan
​Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance

Bulky tuxedo tom cat
Personality

Intelligent | Honest | Logical | Curious | Responsible
Hawkspeed has his main goal as 'become leader'. Hawkspeed has his eyes set on leading SkyClan one day when he becomes older. He isn't one of those cats who are ready to kill to become leader, but he is definitely gonna try his best to earn his spot as leader. Although he may not have the athletic features of a leader, he certainly has the brains. He is wise and honest.
Hawkspeed is very honest. He for one knows that the truth can hurt. He isn't afraid to tell the truth. To him, the truth is better then a lie. He tries to make the truth sound nice when talking to others but he can't control it. He just lets the words spill out and depending on what he's saying, his words can hurt others. He is a truthful cat who wishes that everyone in the world could just tell the truth. Then everyone would know to expect that somethings can hurt but they can be stronger.
Hawkspeed is also a very logical cat. He isn't very imaginative or creative. He is more on the logical and realistic side. He tries to be more imaginative, but he struggles to. The tom can't help it, he just wasn't born with a mind filled with big ideas. He tends to be a little annoying too. Since he isn't one to pretend, he acts rather confused when others pretend. It just causes irritation for others.
Hawkspeed is very responsible. He knows how to take care of something and has a great sense of commonsense. Being somewhat blunt at times, Hawkspeed is a no-nonsense cat, so he can quickly deal with a problem. Also being very intelligent, he can quickly catch on to something or come up with a plan.
Curiosity. What is an intelligent cat without a sense of curiosity? Hawkpaw is always rather curious. Especially when it comes to learning. He is listening intently and he makes great student material. He asks questions at the right time and he asks questions that are related to the topic. He doesn't get distracted easily and is very serious when it comes to learning.
Hawkspeed does have a fun side. He just doesn't show it to many cats. If you are close to him, he will let down his responsible, logical side and reveal a fun, humour filled side. He is actually rather adventurous. It's like he's become a new cat. That immediately turns back into the boring cat he is once someone else comes into view.
Hawkspeed is a watchful and observant cat. If something interests him enough, well then I guess you could say, he would 'watch it like a hawk'.
He's quite stubborn too. Not liking to give up easy or change his mind just like that.
Education

Inactive//Dead
Mentor: None
Former Mentor: Aspenflash( @Lonestar23)
Future Mentor: None
Apprentice: None
Former Apprentice(s): None
​Future Apprentice: Etherealkit( @The Fallen Queen)
​Family

Relationships

Inactive//Dead
Mother:
Ferretfern | Biological | Loves( @Nettleclaw)
Father:
​Ratthroat | Biological | Hates( @Nettleclaw)
Breezefoot | Adoptive | Loves | Misses dearly
Sister(s):
​Volekit | Biological | Loves( @Nettleclaw)
Sorrelstripe | Biological | Older | Likes
Plumskip | Biological | Older | Likes( @Nettleclaw)
Brother(s):
​Bouldermouse | Biological | Older | Likes( @Nettleclaw)

Mate:
​None
Sons:
None
Daughters:
​None

-- In Laws --
Mother-In-Law:
None
Father-In-Law:
None
Sisters-In-Law:
None
Brothers-In-Law:
None

-- Mother's Side --
Grandmother:
Unknown
Grandfather:
Unknown
Aunts:
Unknown
Uncles:
Unknown
Cousins:
Unknown

-- Father's Side --
Grandmother:
Unknown
Grandfather:
Unknown
Aunts:
Mistypool | Adoptive Via. Breezefoot | Never met | @Suspiciousmindz
Uncles:
None
​Cousins:
Name | Biological/Adoptive | Thoughts On

-- Other --
Nieces:
Nephews:
Granddaughters:
Grandsons:
​Name | Biological/Adoptive | Thoughts On
Inactive//Dead
Love Interest(s):
Asterpaw | Hasn't met yet
Coconutbreeze | Hasn't started yet( @Suspiciousmindz)
Best Friend(s):
Coconutbreeze | Likes being around( @Suspiciousmindz)
Close Friends:
Name | Thoughts On
Friends:
Dappleclaw | - | @Lefty the bear
Lilacdawn | - | @Mystical
Crookedpond | - | @Bella~
Name | Thoughts On
Acquaintances:
Name | Thoughts On
Sparrowpelt | - | @Suspiciousmindz
Enemies:
Name | Thoughts On
Rivals:
Name | Thoughts On
Nemesis:
Name | Thoughts On
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 14th, 2018 at 08:55 AM.