View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“Understandable, I did hesitate a little bit towards the end there.” The small apprentice agreed with her mentor about the slight mistake, knowing that she was known to take too much time when it came to certain things like that. However, despite all that, according to Raspberrybubble, she had passed her hunting assessment with a wondrous almost-perfect grade, which made her give a gentle bound of excitement at this - all of her concentration and focus had paid off in the end, which was what Newtpaw had hoped for. The munchkin gave the older shecat a kind and gentle smile with her tail waving contently behind her form in the crisp, chilling air. “Yes, it would be best for me to get a full-night’s rest so that I am prepared and alert for my next two assessments.” Newtpaw mewed in her usual silky sweetened tone, “But you should also get some rest too, training an apprentice all day must be tiring work for a warrior.” Newtpaw cared for her mentor, like a daughter would care for a mother it seemed, which was understandable considering that she never had one growing up. Nonetheless, she hoped that Raspberrybubble would care for her own well-being as much as she did with her student.
Rasberrybubble purred,” Ofcourse. After all...Eclipsekit will be thrilled to see me. She often got judged for mentoring an apprentice, while raising a kit, but she felt trapped being a queen, but she wanted kin. She was so proud of her apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here