View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:06 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineCone View Post
Laurel quickly bit her brother's tail, who whimpered in pain and finally gave her the freedom to speak, as he retreated to try and lick the light pain away. "If I can play, then I want to come ! I also want to be warm." She said as she took some confident steps towards Pinewish.

Linen came not long after, and purposefully stepped on Laurel's tail, which got a yelp out of his sister, and when she turned around to glare at him once more, he smiled innocently.

They were both tired, so their small sibling quarrel stopped at that, as Linen also voiced his needs. "Well I want somewhere safe where I can sleep, so why not ? But what's a clan ?" The tom-kit asked the older feline.
"A clan is a group of lots and lots of cats that work together to survive. They hunt and fight. There are different roles. Kits are, kits. Queens are the mothers who are expecting or raising kits. Apprentices are kits that are 6 moons or older and are being trained to be become warriors. Warriors are cats who have passed apprenticeship and are now hunting and fighting for the clan. Medicine cats and their apprentices heal the clan. The leader is, well...the leader. Our leader is GoldenStar. And then the deputy." PineWish took a deep breath and watched the kits' amazed faces as they took in everything the she-cat was saying.