View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2017, 09:07 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

@king kaleb! @Charmer

Juniperpaw stared wide-eyed at Daydream who furiously stood before her. She did not know how to process their reaction or how to react to their reaction. She was frozen in shock, in fear, in guilt, in grief and so much more. The jumble of emotions were displayed brightly in her eyes which were lined with unshed tears. Juniperpaw stumbled backwards slightly at Daydream's fury, looking briefly to Shinefang when he asked the question she was dreading to hear. With a hesitant glance at Daydream, the medicine cat apprentice shakily answered, ``Geckoleaf went missing during the Gathering, when the Dusk Syndicate attacked. I- I haven't seen her since before the attack.``

She was reminded of the negativity between both her and Geckoleaf before her mentor's disappearance. Juniperpaw had been truly convinced Geckoleaf was disappointed in her, that she didn't exactly approve of or like her, and now she'd never be reassured that that was not the case. She could only hope that maybe Daydream didn't look at Juniperpaw now in the way she'd thought Geckoleaf had looked at her. Were they still friends and sibling-figures? What about Shinefang and Nightpaw - were they were still friends with her? Juniperpaw avoided looking at the older tomcat and the ShadowClan apprentice, anxious she'd find disappointment in their gazes. ``I'm sorry,`` she croaked while staring directly at the ground before her, muscles tense with unease.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; December 29th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.