View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gorsepaw wobbled and stumbled to the side when Shinefang shoved her. Really? I honestly expected him to be nicer than this! she complained but didn't say it out loud. "Sorry. Umm I'm Gorsepaw. There's...my tail...it's...a bit..." The brown tabby kept changing the words in her sentence, struggling to explain it and hesitant to get right to the point. "Basically, I got it stuck in a gap in a rock. I pulled it out and, well, look..." The Molly turned to show Shinefang her tail, sticking out at a weird angle, blood oozing from a deep wound and three quarters of her fur missing. It was also kind of swollen. "What can you do? Can you fix it? Cranberrypaw said it might have to be amputated..." Gorsepaw mewed anxiously, fully aware of the medicine cat's eyes staring at her.
(Shinefang probably isn’t going to go straight to amputation from that, so he’ll soend some time trying to save it).

Shinefang padded around the apprentice to see the tail for himself. Sure enough, there was a nice chunk fur missing and a pretty deep wound in the swollen tissue. He couldn’t say for sure if it was broken though, and couldn’t tell from just looking here in the den enterance. “Well get on in then and let me have a better look,” he said, pointing to a nest with his own tail.