View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:59 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

@king kaleb! @Charmer

Juniperpaw stood uneasily at the entrance to the SkyClan medicine den, her thoughts jumbled as she silently debated what her next move would be. She didn't want to be the one to break the news to Daydream, and she didn't want to reveal the news in front of Shinefang nor Nightpaw, both were cats who barely knew Geckoleaf and just wouldn't understand. She glanced over her shoulder, a guilty expression stretched across her face. Juniperpaw felt her heart beat quickly with fear and she cowered slightly from where she stood, blocking the entrance.

Finally, with all the courage left in Juniperpaw's body, the young feline breathed, ``Daydream.`` She could barely look at the ShadowClan medicine cat who had looked to Geckoleaf as a mother-figure. Sadness flooded Juniperpaw's green eyes and she was reminded of all the hardship she'd endured. She couldn't bring herself to stand anymore, her wobbly legs threatening to collapse, so she crouched down and looked her friend, Daydream, in the eye no matter how difficult it was. Would Daydream still be a friend after this? Juniperpaw was very much aware of Shinefang and Nightpaw who would be there to witness everything. I should've told them sooner, she thought guiltily as she realized she's been keeping this incredibly important secret for quite a while. She felt ill. ``I- Geckoleaf's disappeared.``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; December 28th, 2017 at 05:00 PM.