View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 06:27 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@dyce
A bitter yawn broke through the wakening form of Junipersight. His whiskers twitched with uncertainty, ears pricking to detect anything crucial or somewhat instructive. But, alas, nothing. The tom-cat didn't bother to look around the Warriors' Den, both not really caring all too much for what or who was inside, and also because he had given up on actually being able to see anything around him. There was once a period of time where the young feline believed that he would wake up, and magically be able to view the world around him. Although, that day hadn't come yet. And it probably never would; Junipersight had come to the realisation a few moons ago that it wasn't possible. Perhaps in his past he had the ability to see, but his memory didn't have the willpower to stretch that far: if that far even existed. He thought, however, that if he had known what everything had appeared like before he had gone blind, then he would envy those with working eyes more. He'd also feel bad for himself, which was never a good thing, and we all know that Junipersight is a fairly emotional cat.

Swinging his lithe build up into the air, with appendages holding him up steadily. The warrior trailed himself out from the den, already being hit with the faint scent of petrichor. A shower of rain was likely to cascade from the skies anytime today, Junipersight was pretty sure of that. With his toes grasping at the terrain below them, banner twitching from side-to-side as he stalked across the Thunderclan camp. The tom had an odd way of walking, really. His head would hang low, with no enthusiasm present whatsoever. His spine arched upwards, and shoulders too; making his front seem more prominent than the rest of his frame. Hind legs almost drawing behind the others. The male seemed almost... elderly. In a somewhat hunched-down, cranky way. His usual grumpy expression added to that, as did his overall 'leave me alone' aura. Honestly, he's quite the sceptical character, and that shows in the way he carries himself.

Anxiety prickling at his pelage, the tom-cat hesitantly crossed through the centre of the camp. He wasn't very well-known within the clan, which was quite a positive thing in his opinion, which meant that he wasn't constantly stopped to say a quick 'hi', or offered to share tongues with someone. Nope, Junipersight was almost always found either alone in a sunny area, or with his 'adoptive' family. He didn't mind not having much attention sent his way, the feline actually preferred it. With lengthy appendages driving the male forwards, and nose sniffing to gain a better knowledge of where he was headed, Junipersight began to trot on over to an area which was familiar to him. Dainty reeds tugged at his paws, but not so much that he was likely to trip over, whilst his chestnut coat was inevitably snared by a few brambles. The young warrior traipsed his way into the shadows, immediately falling into a cooler grasp of air. Not that he cared.

Settling himself down on the smoother mounds of dirt, velvet-like audits twitching with every fragile movement. Junipersight began to ensconce his entire build onto the ground, sprawling out and stretching as much as he could whilst there was so much space available for him to occupy. Not an ounce of expression could be found anywhere on his form, nothing lingered and nothing was askew. A quaint sigh trailed itself out from parted lips, climbing its way up into the sky without a single care in the world. Oh how Junipersight wished he could do the same. He appreciated the clans, of course, but it would be great to just be able to roam freely and recklessly. No rules to strap to your chest, and the power to do anything in your will. For some it would be a dream come true, but even if the tom had the choice to do such a thing; he knew he'd grow sick of it. Admittedly, Junipersight would just go back to his usual ways within a week or two. It would be incredible, yes, but his home was here, and that's where it would remain.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; December 28th, 2017 at 09:08 AM.