View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
The two littermates, Smokey, a gray tom and Flower, a golden tabby molly, walked side by side though the woods. "So, were we goin' Smokey?" Flower asked her brother as they walked. Flower was always the cereus one out of the two. Whale Smokey was more quiet and protective.
Smokey glanced at his sister meeting her amber eyes with his green. "Well, remember hearing those rouges talk about the Clan?" He asked and his sister nodded. "Well, DragonClan, is what it's called and I though we could join them." He added as the walked.
"Oh cool! Really?!" Flower asked as she skipped beside her brother.
He nodded. "Yup."
As the walked you could she Flower's excitement flow off her like a waves on an ocean. Though you couldn't fiscally see it, you knew it was there. One the other paw, Smokey was quiet happy. But you couldn't tell if it was about joining the Clan or seeing his sister so happy. I guess both but seeing Flower happy wasn't a rare sight. She always seamed to be happy.

~Open~
(soooo sorry for the last repost)
even with dragonstar about to call a meeting he walked out to see if he could find any cats quickly he found two"who are you?"he asked

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.