View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 01:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Youre doing good, i know it tastes gross right now, but itll help you. Can you tell me where it hurts, goosekit?" they mewed. they didnt get much information from when the rude queen hade rudly dropped the kit off.

"There is no reason a cat should lay a claw on you for any reason, Soaringkit," they mewed, voice growing stiff," no matter what. its causing harm to you. Who are your parents?"

their eyes went into slits at the mention of them. their wounds? they had more to worry about then their wounds. "Dont worry about me, okay? ill be fine," they replied hastily. right now, they needed to take care of the cat that was on deaths edge. "Keep your breathing steady, and no matter what you do, do not fall asleep." they couldnt risk their body breaking down during rest, they couldnt afford it.

while the shecat could not see the look on their face, their eyes went into slits. thats all they heard no adays. take care of yourself, treat yourself, do this, do that. daydream was going to run things their way, and their way only. they gave a small sigh, tail twitching. they didnt want to lash out at the shecat. "ill be fine, ive heard it all before." they replied stiffly, picking up a few familiar herbs they had been lended by shinefang, walking over to the molly with them in their maw
Goosekit whimpered," My forearms and hind legs hurt. And the rest of me must be soar." he muttered tiredly.

Soaringkit blinked," Isn't that how they train you to behave?" she blinked in shock," My father is Sunstrike, my mother is Jaywater." she meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here