Thread: Hidden
View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(No she can die of a deep wound, because it's a external wound. And yes she can die of old age. Here's ways she can die, Throat being cut open, loss of blood, a nasty external wound, having her her stomach ripped open like Tigerstar, cave ins if she's in there to long, drowning, loss of air, old age. There's more but that's just a few I could think of. @Mystic)

Lightning looked at Blaze with blank blue eyes. "Wh..what?" She asked almost to quiet to hear. "How?" She added limping a bit closer. She tried to hide her limp but was she grief stricken that she couldn't. No! This can be happening! It's has to be a nightmare! She told herself though she wanted to yowl it out. Sadly she was wrong it was happening, here and know. Only thing she got right was that it was a nightmare, that they were living. Her and all the cats. How could this be happening? This molly wasn't sure what to do, she looked up and respected Isla. But now she was gone, like a pile of snow or running water. Here one minute gone the next. How did this happen?! She added to herself as she stood looking blank wall she waited for Blaze to answer.
Ok, Accepted!!t

Blaze gulped, ``It was a beast, not the one you fought, but another one, more powerful, it had 2 horns, so sharp it could cut anything... the eyes.. black as the night.`` He said quietly, ``It killed her..`` He mewed, almost choking on his own words. ``I-I'm gathering everybody to mourn for her outside.`` He said. ``She could have used her powers but I guess the monster stopped her from doing it first, and besides there were 3 or 2 of them.`` He mewed.

Last edited by Mystic; December 27th, 2017 at 12:09 PM.