View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:15 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Goosekit wheezed and ate the honey covered nasty herb while Daydream bonded the wounds.

Soaringkit shrugged,"Parents do it to teach you to be quiet." She frowned, don't kill my family in revenge. Or tell them I spoke to you.
"Youre doing good, i know it tastes gross right now, but itll help you. Can you tell me where it hurts, goosekit?" they mewed. they didnt get much information from when the rude queen hade rudly dropped the kit off.

"There is no reason a cat should lay a claw on you for any reason, Soaringkit," they mewed, voice growing stiff," no matter what. its causing harm to you. Who are your parents?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post

Burrpaw found the strength to nod. He grunted, trying to clear his throat. "Your wounds." He croaked out. He could smell the injuries on Daydream, remembered brushing against them as he was being carried. He'd be okay now, but the Clan needed Daydream more than they needed Burrpaw.
their eyes went into slits at the mention of them. their wounds? they had more to worry about then their wounds. "Dont worry about me, okay? ill be fine," they replied hastily. right now, they needed to take care of the cat that was on deaths edge. "Keep your breathing steady, and no matter what you do, do not fall asleep." they couldnt risk their body breaking down during rest, they couldnt afford it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The shecat gave a soft mrrow of laughter to see the medicine cat look a bit flustered by the compliment. “I’m sure. They say hard won battles are the most rewarding.” Risingstorm watched as Daydream began to prepare the herbs noticed how thin and and scratched up they seemed to be. “I bet you’ve been busy with caring for all the cats injured at the gathering. I hope you’re finding time to take care of yourself as well.” It was a bit of a subtle reprimand since Risingstorm could clearly see some signs of self-neglect on Daydream’s part. But she didn’t think ill of them. She couldn’t begin to know what it was like to care for the health and well-being of the clan the way they did. “After all, if you haven’t got your health, you haven’t got anything.”
while the shecat could not see the look on their face, their eyes went into slits. thats all they heard no adays. take care of yourself, treat yourself, do this, do that. daydream was going to run things their way, and their way only. they gave a small sigh, tail twitching. they didnt want to lash out at the shecat. "ill be fine, ive heard it all before." they replied stiffly, picking up a few familiar herbs they had been lended by shinefang, walking over to the molly with them in their maw