View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 11:43 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles when he sees DNA. “ great! Here let me carry that.” He Says as he begins to take the tray from DNA and immediately begins to set up the table. Once done, he pulls a chair for DNA “ please have a seat my lord.” He says happily forgetting about the bleeding cut on his finger as he begins to sit down as well in front of DNA. After a while he speaks “ my lord... may I confess now? “ he asks calmly however worryingly as well

DNA chuckled as he took a seat. "Thanks.. ugh, I will get a lovey dovey nickname just to annoy you one day!" He declared. His eyes instantly darted to his finger. Seeing it made him queasy, like he was going to vomit. DNA couldn't handle much blood. Digging in his pockets to find a small bandage, just in case. He lean over, wrapping it around his finger. Even if it was just a cut, barely.. DNA still got queasy a little. "Of course." His voice was soft as he lean back into the seat. Taking a sip of the tea. He offered a goofy reassuring smile. Urging for him to speak. Their were something, a special trait DNA had. It was his eye color. It was a mix of brown and yellow; unsure of which it was. Usually it was referred to as yellow but it also had a brown tint. DNA couldn't lie; he loved his eye color. It made him a bit more... different even if he didn't want that. A good different.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc