Thread: Brackenclan RP
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 07:38 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Brackenclan RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
The brindle tom smiled at his deputies first sentence but almost fell over as he was being pushed to stand up. He grunted and shook his fur again getting off any dirt , grass or leaves that may have been on it he didn't like his pelt dirty that much. He twitched his ears again along with his tail
" because the younger generation will get it wrong " he meowed and started walking but stopped a few mouse lengths and looked over his shoulder at his deputy waiting him to follow . His tail was in the air and swayed side to side and his eyes narrowed a tad bit looking more serious and like a leader should be . His chest was puffed out and his head was held high .
indeed we are our own story . Two friends that are leader and deputy . But not all fables end in gold. Some turn to dust and ash . Some have a happy ending some turn to a disaster .I hope that our tale has a happy ending
" I do believe they can wait a bit longer . I still need to get a bite. And I would like to keep talking to my deputy " he meowed with a smirk at the word my .
He laughs softly “ my? Since was i yours?” He purrs playfully as he begins to walk past him rubbing his tail under the leaders chin “ I believe its the other way around. My dear leader~” he purrs when he said his last sentence as he begins to walk “ I believe if you wish to get a bite! I would hurry! The kits are hungry today!” He Says playfully as he walks off his tail low swinging back and forth playfully almost teasingly. He stops and turns around “ are you coming or wait!?” He Yowls